Tuesday, May 28, 2013

NOTD: Kansas FFA Convention Cow Nails!

Tomorrow starts the 85th Kansas FFA State Convention! Of course, I had to do some more FFA nails!

Our current state officers! Shout out to Kayla,  my nail polish friend!

Here are my links to my other FFA nail art ideas: National FFA Week
                                                                                FFA and 4-H
                                                                                FFA
                                                                                Blue and Gold Elegant
                                                                                My FFA Officer Team

I call these cows with a twist! It is adorable cow print with FFA colors as the accent nail. I would like to thank my friend Sarah who gave me the idea!! On my other hand I wrote out KS FFA, not much going on with it, it is just a feat to write the letters! My yellow nail polish crapped out so I had to use acrylic paint.

Nail Polish Used:
Sinful Colors "Snow Me White"
Wet n Wild "Ebony Hates Chris"
                   "The Wonder Yellows"
Nicole "Pretty City Rose"
           "A Lit-Teal Bit of Love"
+ Americana "Saffron Yellow"

FFA nail art for National Convention







No comments:

Post a Comment